Lastest Scaffolding News from News and Social Media
We gather all the relevant sources and compile them in this area to keep you inform of the latest news relates to our Job. Latest News about construction, emergency planning and response, equipment and process safety, hazardous substances and materials, health, personnel
Other New Topics:
Construction Dive - Latest News Construction industry news, trends and jobs for building professionals who want mobile-friendly content.
- EllisDon tapped for steel furnace job in Ontarioby Zachary Phillips on March 17, 2023 at 12:58 pm
Algoma Steel’s new $508 million facility, located near Michigan, will produce 70% lower emissions compared to its existing operations.
- Tutor Perini ‘negatively impacted’ by legal issues, canceled workby Julie Strupp on March 16, 2023 at 7:27 pm
The Los Angeles contractor also said in its earnings call that it lost a record $11 billion in potential new jobs in 2022 when owners canceled projects.
- Los Angeles County approves local hiring PLAby Zachary Phillips on March 16, 2023 at 5:48 pm
The agreement applies to solely jobs built by the county that cost $5 million or more.
- Biden’s 2024 budget proposal bolsters OSHA funding by 17%by Zachary Phillips on March 16, 2023 at 5:48 pm
The plan would increase the agency’s number of full-time positions, but it still has a hard time filling jobs.
- Working in person isn’t worth the commute, employees sayby Carolyn Crist on March 16, 2023 at 5:48 pm
At the same time, about half of workers said being in the office is beneficial for career advancement, signaling a potential disconnect in priorities.