Lastest Scaffolding News from News and Social Media
We gather all the relevant sources and compile them in this area to keep you inform of the latest news relates to our Job. Latest News about construction, emergency planning and response, equipment and process safety, hazardous substances and materials, health, personnel
Other New Topics:
Construction Dive - Latest News Construction industry news, trends and jobs for building professionals who want mobile-friendly content.
- Skanska regional office designed for COVID-19 safetyby Kim Slowey on March 1, 2021 at 3:24 pm
The contractor's new office in Portland, Oregon, as well as new digs for McCarthy in St. Louis, show how post-pandemic design can help protect employees while making working in person attractive.
- Contractors consider COVID-19 vaccine incentives for hesitant workersby Kim Slowey on March 1, 2021 at 3:23 pm
Construction employers must take care not to violate federal law when trying to incentivize workers to get a vaccination, attorneys say.
- Fluor revenue fell 9% in 2020by Jenn Goodman on March 1, 2021 at 3:23 pm
The construction and engineering firm ended 2020 with revenue of $15.7 billion and backlog of $26 billion, which was also lower than the previous year.
- Granite sees opportunity from federal stimulus, addresses accounting irregularitiesby Joe Bousquin on February 26, 2021 at 3:16 pm
The contractor, whose heavy civil unit issues prompted subpoenas from the Securities and Exchange Commission, also reported yesterday $2.6 billion in revenue for the nine months ending Sept. 30.
- Video honors essential construction workersby Zachary Phillips on February 26, 2021 at 2:59 pm
A short video from the Houston chapter of the American Subcontractors Association highlights nine construction workers and their contributions during the coronavirus pandemic.